A-D-R-I-A-N-A


ME

Hello.My name is Adriana. im studying in Marsiling Sec, class 3M3 .
i hate ignorant people. i dont care if you hate me , honestly .hee.
My Tumblr

;D

ESCAPES
Khalisa♥
Raii ♥
Rusydi♥
Rasyid
Fazdynah♥
Solehin
Haziq

Aliyah
AnaRoti♥
Anna
Asyiqin♥
Ayeen
Azree
Cynthia
Elaine
Erni
Fateen
Ismawadi
Joyce
Kelvin
LiinaFeatLea
PohYee♥
Syafil♥
WeiHao
WeiSoon

CREDITS
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

ARCHIVES
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ February 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: goodluck ~
date: Wednesday, November 25
time:6:16 AM
So , tomorrow is results day and im fucking nervous .
I really hope i get into express .
Anyway , went to take my foster sister at Buona Vista .
Now i have 3bloodsisters + 2fostersisters = 5 sisters !!
So many huh ?
Anyway , after that we went to Causeway Point to have out dinner .
First I saw my old SingaporeSportsSchool coach .
Unbelievably , but he recognised me and wave at me (:
And then after walking , we went home .
But to my horror , i saw Shammane !
I quickly walked away .
So scaryyyy !


comment? / top


-monsterrr