A-D-R-I-A-N-A


ME

Hello.My name is Adriana. im studying in Marsiling Sec, class 3M3 .
i hate ignorant people. i dont care if you hate me , honestly .hee.
My Tumblr

;D

ESCAPES
Khalisa♥
Raii ♥
Rusydi♥
Rasyid
Fazdynah♥
Solehin
Haziq

Aliyah
AnaRoti♥
Anna
Asyiqin♥
Ayeen
Azree
Cynthia
Elaine
Erni
Fateen
Ismawadi
Joyce
Kelvin
LiinaFeatLea
PohYee♥
Syafil♥
WeiHao
WeiSoon

CREDITS
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

ARCHIVES
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ February 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: so scared liaos ~
date: Wednesday, November 25
time:5:49 PM
i crap rainbows Pictures, Images and Photos


For the first time I'm REALLYREALLY afraid or exam results ):
I couldn't sleep .
And i even can't stop eating ! [ Thats what i do when I'm damn nervous ]
Oh gosh , another kilo up ? [ EWW ]
I'm already so fat , what more ..
Haish ..


comment? / top


-monsterrr